Monday, July 6, 2009

I should be writing thank you cards right now...


but all I want to do is procrastinate. Ugh. I am totally thankful. (Can a general thank you on my blog to everyone count?) But writing these thank you cards kind of makes me feel like Lauryn looks in this picture.

Ugh. Okay, okay.

So not looking forward to writing thank you cards for the wedding! That's more people!!!! And I'm a friggin writer!!!

Alright, I'm going to do at least do 5 tonight. (I really am thankful, just lazy.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I feel you girl! And, Lauren does look good & crazy in that pic! Ha, ha! Good luck finishing that task!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

lmao! you're hilarious

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Thanks for the post. I used it for inspiration for my post "Thank you I Do Black Love" http://cassandrabromfieldbridalblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/thank-you-i-do-black-love.html
Thanks Cassandra
PS didn't mean to pimp my blog on yours just couldn't see an email. Anyway I Do love your blog.

One Bride with Broom said...

Aww man Why you got my girl Lauryn up there like that lol that's horrible.

So much to be thankful for! Good luck :)

sunsail said...

Wow, that is SO not a good pic.