The New York Times posted an article about the test that citizens who marry immigrants must take (along with their spouses) if they suspect the marriage is a fake. The post can be found here: "Could Your Marriage Pass The Test?"
Here are a few of the questions:
• On the day of your wedding, where did you wake up? What about your spouse?
• How many floors are in the house/apartment building where you live?
• If you are standing at and facing your kitchen sink, where is the microwave oven?
• If you are lying in bed, which side does your spouse sleep on?
• What is the name of your spouse’s manager at work?
Check the link above from The New York Times to see all of the questions. This might make for an interesting Q&A with your spouse...don't blame me if it starts an argument!